To ensure that all walks are organised safely – yet allow maximum enjoyment – the Tryst Trustees ask you to read and complete the following questions – prior to attending all walks:
DROVERS’ TRYST COVID DECLARATION
TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED PLEASE BY EACH WALKER BEFORE JOINING A WALK.
BY TICKING THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BOX ON THE BOOKING FORM – YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY CONFIMED THAT YOU HAVE NO COVID SYMTOMS AND HAVE ANSWERED NO TO ALL THE QUESTIONS BELOW.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and YOUR understanding
- Please review the following self-screening criteria before joining our walk.
- If you answer YES to any questions, please do not join the walk. We will refund your booking fee. Please answer all questions – by highlighting your response:
- Are you a close contact of someone with coronavirus? This means that you have been advised by an NHS contact tracer or a Test & Protect message that you were a close contact of someone with coronavirus and/or you live in a household with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus? YES/NO.
- Are there any restrictions in place within your local area that prevent you from joining the walk? YES/NO.
- Is there any reason why you feel you are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 or experiencing complications from COVID-19 by joining the walk? YES/NO .
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting test results? YES/NO.
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days? YES/NO.
- Can you confirm you have kept up to date with and complied with the COVID-19 rules and regulations set out by the Scottish Government? YES/NO.
- Please state whether you have recently experienced or are currently experiencing the following symptoms, if so, please do not join the walk and we will refund your booking fee.
- High Temperature or Fever
- A New Continuous Cough
- Loss of Sense of Smell or Taste
- Please check your own temperature prior to arriving at the walk if you have a high temperature please do not join the walk.
- As per government guidance, the Drovers’ Tryst have introduced new safety measures and procedures. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Social distancing where possible, wearing of face coverings and hand sanitising.
- By submitting this form, I acknowledge the information I have given is accurate and complete and I will notify the Drovers’ Tryst if there any changes in my health.
- I confirm that I will comply with all new procedures and processes that are in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.