We would love for you to tell us about your experience of this year’s Tryst, and perhaps win a great prize by doing so!
- Submit a piece of original writing, no more than 500 words, in whatever style you wish, eg short story, prose or poem.
- Create a composition inspired by a walk that you have done with the Drovers Tryst this year, 2018. You could describe what you saw, what it made you think, how it made you feel.
- Entries must be submitted to the Drovers Tryst at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, 16th November 2018. The winner will be informed shortly afterwards. Judging panel will consist of members/Trustees of the Drovers’ Tryst.
- The winning submission will be published on our website. Wild Walks Scotland will also publish on their web and social media sites.
- A guided glen, hill or mountain walk of the winners choice, for up to 4 people, provided by Wild Walks Scotland on a mutually agreed date.
- The prize to be redeemed within 9 months of winner notification.
- The walk to be achievable within a day’s drive from Crieff.
- Transport to and from the start of the walk is not included, nor is accommodation.