Crieff is easily reached and is approx 50 miles (70 mins drive) from both Edinburgh & Glasgow:
Directions to Crieff Town Hall (for All Reception Activities)
Crieff By Car
- From Perth, take the A85 west
- From Stirling take the A9 then the A822 north
- From Crianlarich and Loch Lomond National Park, take the A85 East
- From Inverness and Pitlochry, take the A822 south.
- Parking will be signposted from A85 – either in Leadenflower or Pittenzie St car parks – as indicated here:
- Pittenzie Street Car See a Map here.
- Leadenflower Car park See a Map here.
- Both car parks are within 150m of the Town Hall.
Crieff By Bus
From Perth, Bus number 15 direct and at various times during the day
From Stirling, Bus number 47
Timetables are here
National express run bus routes from all over UK and provide an easy and cheap form of transport to Scotland.
Crieff By Train
There are train stations at Perth and Dunblane using the ScotRail services. Virgin trains from London Kings Cross also stop at Gleneagles train station, only a short taxi ride from Crieff. Cheap train tickets can be bought online.
Crieff By Air
- Edinburgh Airport is one hour away by car or taxi. Trains are available from Edinburgh Park to Dunblane, Gleneagles or Stirling (then by bus to Crieff).
- Glasgow Airport is approximately 90 mins away by car. Buses to Glasgow Queen Street from the airport – with trains to Dunblane, Gleneagles or Stirling (then by bus to Crieff).