Crieff is easily reached and is approx 50 miles (70 mins drive) from both Edinburgh & Glasgow:
Crieff By Car
- From Perth, take the A85 west
- From Stirling take the A9 then the A822 north
- From Crianlarich and Loch Lomond National Park, take the A85 East
- From Inverness and Pitlochry, take the A822 south.
- Parking is signposted from A85 – either in Leadenflower or Pittenzie St car parks – as indicated here:
- Pittenzie Street Car See a Map here.
- Leadenflower Car park See a Map here.
Crieff By Bus
Buses run from Perth and Stirling. Timetables are here
Crieff By Train
There are train stations at Perth and Dunblane using the ScotRail services. There is also a train station near Gleneagles
Crieff By Air
- Edinburgh And Glasgow airports are approximately an hour away.