Crieff and Strathearn are easy to reach in the centre of Scotland:
Directions to Crieff
Crieff By car
- From Perth, take the A85 west
- From Stirling take the A9 then the A822 north
- From Crianlarich and Loch Lomond National Park, take the A85 East
- From Inverness and Pitlochry, take the A822 south
By bus to Crieff
From Perth, Bus number 15 direct and at various times during the day
From Stirling, Bus number 47
Timetables are here
National express run bus routes from all over UK and provide an easy and cheap form of transport to Scotland.
There are train stations at Perth and Dunblane using the ScotRail services. Virgin trains from London Kings Cross also stop at Gleneagles train station, only a short taxi ride from Crieff. Cheap train tickets can be bought online.
By Air to Scotland
- Edinburgh Airport is one hour away
- Glasgow Airport is approximately one hour away
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport is approximately one and a half hours away.