Become a Member of the Drovers’ Tryst
The Crieff and Strathearn Drovers’ Tryst is now a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) SCO47728. This provides us with a clear legal structure and recognises the charitable nature of our organisation and the activities we undertake.
As such, we are now looking to encourage walkers to join us as members and enjoy being part of the organisation you walk with and support. Membership is open to all, whether you are a customer, a helper or a volunteer. Membership is FREE and is valid for two years. Membership benefits includes:
- Early access to book walks on our website.
- Twice yearly newsletter with walk information, event and other useful news (Spring and Summer).
- FREE Navigation training day.
- Reduced price 1 day outdoor First Aid course (run by BASP – the British Association of Ski Patrols) – places limited.
- FREE access to the Scottish Mountaineer magazine (online).
To become a member all we require is your name and email address -which should be sent to the Secretary at email@example.com.
For members who want to become more involved with running the Drovers’ Tryst as active helpers we are always very interested in being contacted. There is always a need for helpers to plan the walks, lead and support walks, drive minibuses and help at registration and the many elements that put the Tryst together each year and make it a success. Do contact us by email if you want to get involved.
Thank you very much for your continued support. We do appreciate it!